New Homes

If you are in the process of relocating and are thinking of purchasing a new construction home let Ray Ward represent you in the purchase. The Texas Real Estate Commission (TREC) does not require the sales people of new homes to be Texas licensed real estate agents. They are working strictly for the builder. It will cost you no more to have a Broker/Realtor represent you during the purchase and in doing so you have someone in your corner all the way.